December 5, 2012

Coutdown to Christmas DAY 5


I´ve got some new goodies in my stores.

Special thank you goes to my awesome creative team member Sarah, 
she helped me out with most of these beautiful clusters.




These Calendar templates Vol. 4 are also available in American format size 8,5x11 with Sunday-Saturday week, check Pickleberrypop or theStudio.





These grids are  not available separately, but are added to all 4 Calendar templates Vol. 4 packs.





For my CU fans I put these adorable borders on sale in all my shops. Enjoy! :)



Save 50% off - it´s only $5.30 for one day only!


Also I have a few new layouts using Santa Claus is coming collection
which is on marvellous 62% off sale, it´s only $9.43 right now, but only for a very limited time!
Don´t miss out!


by Leandi

by AnikA

by MummyD



FREEBIE TIME :)

This time I´ve got a snowflake created with Santa Claus is coming collection.
Click image to download.



That´s it for today!
Have a fabulous day and see you soon!
Hugs, Erika


No comments: