December 13, 2011

DAY 13 of 25 Christmas days and freebies

Hi everyone!

I´m sorry I´m so late with today´s post, but I was without internet connection and got online only an hour ago.

Anyway, today´s freebie is a front cover calendar page 
and it´s created with Autum Fairy-tale kit.



Here is a sneak preview


Download
mediafire DAy13
I´m sorry, the link is no longer available.
The link will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share it, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.

Don´t forget to come back tomorrow too,
I´ll have a new set of freebies usefull for your Christmas presents for you!

Happy scrapping!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for today's design - happy to hear you have more gifts to follow!!

I did end up buying this beautiful calendar in your store as I only started on Day 5 so I missed the first months to the calendar.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays wonderful gift!